General Guidelines for IAASA Community Centre Hire:
1. Hall can be hired out only on a minimum of 2 hour session basis and in 1 hour session blocks thereafter. Friday after 4 PM minimum hire charge is for 4 hours.
2. Please ensure that your Hire Period includes Entry -> Set-up -> Function -> Set Down -> Departure times so that other users can access the centre.
3. Regional and Cultural Organisation (RACO) and Corporate Members are those whose membership with IAASA is financially current at the time of booking.
4. IAASA does not support members hiring the centre on behalf of non members in order to attract reduced hire rates. We encourage membership to IAASA.
5. Centre must be vacated by 10:00 PM on all nights due to Council regulation.
6. Bond is mandatory and amount is refundable within 14 business days subject to the clearance from Centre Manager or IAASA Executive Committee regarding the Keys/Maintenance.
7. Payment including bond money must be paid in full at time of booking. Sorry no deposits can be taken.
8. Cancellation/Preponement/Postponement of bookings :
– 14 days advance notice: 100% refund of Hire Fees Paid or 100% credited towards preponed or postponed date
– Less than 14 days advance notice: 50% refund of Hire Fees Paid or 50% credited towards preponed or postponed date
9. A Tax Invoice/Receipt shall be provided on receipt of payment upon request
10. Acceptance of Booking is only upon receipt of a signed Hire Agreement and full receipt of monies for booking hire