General Guidelines for IAASA Community Centre Hire:
1. Centre can be hired out only on a minimum of 2 hour session basis and in 1 hour session blocks thereafter. Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 4 PM minimum hire charge is for 4 hours and in 1 hour session blocks thereafter.
2. Please ensure that your Hire Period includes Entry -> Set-up -> Function -> Set Down -> Departure times so that other users can access the center.
3. To claim discounts, all relevant memberships must be financially current at the time of booking.
4. IAASA does not support members hiring the centre on behalf of non members in order to attract reduced hire rates. We encourage membership to IAASA.
5. Centre must be vacated by 10:00 PM on all nights as the Center is located in a local neighborhood council area.
6. Bond is mandatory and amount is refundable within 14 business days subject to the clearance from Centre Manager or IAASA Executive Committee regarding the Keys/Maintenance.
7. Centre hire payment including bond money must be paid in full at time of booking.
8. Cancellation/Preponement/Postponement of bookings :
- 14 days advance notice: 100% refund of Hire Fees Paid or 100% credited towards preponed or postponed date
- Less than 14 days advance notice: 50% refund of Hire Fees Paid or 50% credited towards preponed or postponed date
9. A Tax Invoice/Receipt shall be provided on receipt of payment upon request
10. Booking online confirms that you agree to our terms and conditions
11. Upon confirming the online request, our Centre Manager will contact you to request the payment and confirm your booking.